KASA Training offers courses in RF technology fundamentals, specific technology training such as LTE, NB-IoT and 5G.
Course content can be customer-specific.
KASA’s courses are ‘sandwich courses’, alternating theory lectures with practical exercises. This method has been found to achieve the optimal learning outcome.
Customer satisfaction is measured through feedback forms and interviews.
Training can take place world-wide at the premises of the customer. Each course’s content and program can be tailored to the specific needs of participants and the sessions can be closed and private. Thus, highly confidential test programs and devices under test can be included in the sessions.
Theoretical content and practical exercises are planned and build to suit to the needs of the participants, with the ratio between theory and practice being targeted at 50/50.
What’s said about us?
What did you like about the excercises?
- Supporting the theory part
- Diverse and practical
- Nice break for the theory part
- Good basic excercises with the tester
- I got the information about the measuring settings that I need in my job
Who would you recommend this training?
- R&D teams
- Anyone who needs information about IoT in their job
- Anyone who works with RF measuring equipment
- Also for others than RF designers
- Thanks for good course! Kauko presents things well.
- Strong expertise combined with RF-engineer-like humour guarantees good results!
- The excercises were a bit out of my scope. The parts that I understood were good.
- Thanks a lot, you are not a boring trainer. I hope to see you again.
- Thanks for all your efforts and discipline and skills.